It takes more than financial donations to run A Woman’s Choice & Necole’s Place. Many times, we meet moms who have immediate material needs. Your donations to A Woman’s Choice & Necole’s Place are greatly appreciated!
Guidelines for Giving
The main processing location for ALL donated items is A Woman’s Choice (101 W. Market St.). Any items earmarked for Necole’s Place must be delivered to A Woman’s Choice.
If you want to donate items other than those listed below, please call ahead to verify we accept those items at this time.
Need assistance unloading your car? Call ahead and let us know you’re coming.
We will provide a donation receipt for tax purposes when you arrive.
Most needed items
- Newborn -4T clothes (onesies, sleepers), both boy and girl
- Large diapers 4, 5, & 6
- Baby wipes
- Baby wash, lotion, shampoo &other baby toiletries
- Baby socks
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Dishwashing liquid
- Toilet paper
- Women deodorant
- Feminine pads
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, disinfectant)
- Maternity clothes, size XL and up
- Kroger gift cards
- Thornton gift cards (fuel only)
Guidelines for Donated Items
We want to treat our clients and their families with the respect that men and women created in the image of God deserve. That means we would never give anyone an article of clothing that we would not wear ourselves or put on our own children.
- Used clothing should be clean and in good shape (no repairs or washing needed).
- Donated items should be pet-free and smoke-free.
- Donations of coats, hats, gloves, and scarves are needed during the winter months.
- Due to increased regulations regarding cribs and baby beds, these items should be new and not under any recalls.
- We do not accept car seats at this time.
- Strollers and play yards should be clean and in excellent condition.